Tuesday 10 January 2012

Feeling all nostalgic now

Wow!  Wondrous feelings can be obtained if you accidentally find old stuff from the past.  Having not put the effort in looking before, it had been ages since I've seen those old artworks, photos and documents.  These were stored on an old hard drive from one of my first ever PC computers.  I didn't even know I had it still.

It was great to see pictures of old friends from the net that I first chatted away with on my first ever PC.  A very emotional journey I had wading through old folders and files.  I even had old digital artwork that I made during the years of 2000 and 2001.  It's great to see how far I've come in terms of my ability, I've learned a lot from other people during the Interwebz.


Nostalgia rulz!


Angelina Jolie!  One of my first ever digital portraits! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment