Monday 21 November 2011

Mr Pudding Head

That's how I feel sometimes, but no, not me.  It's actually the title of a painting I'm doing.  I'm having trouble finishing it at the moment because this room is so cold.  I know us people from Britain go on a lot about the weather, but I'm one of those people who just can't stand cold weather.
The painting in general was originally digital work I uploaded couple of years ago on DeviantArt.  It's of a Christmas theme, so it's fitting for the time of year.

I'll just leave a photo of the artist at work since the painting is incomplete.  A crappy one with the way it turned out, and you also can't see me too well.  But I actually prefer that since I hate looking at my ugly mug.  Really though, this photo is just a reflection on who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment