Wednesday 22 September 2010

Blazing Laptops and Gaming Delights.

So, I had the biggest shock last Saturday.  I think there's a lesson to be learned from the idiotic phases of life.  How could one be so stupid as to use a pressurised spray can near a lit fireplace?  It just didn't register at the time.  Even though, my laptop caught fire, (and my left sleeve plus trainers included.)  I was still able to salvage parts that I'm currently selling now on ebay.  Just something to gain a little bit of money back from a £370 laptop.  It really is a shameful waste of money!! 
Anyway, I think I'll be spending more time on the Desktop PC from now on.  NO MORE LAPTOPS!!  They're just too much hassle, and they get clogged up with all kinds of crap.  Which eventually renders them useless if the fan gets stuck and the processor overheats!  Not to mention anyway that they're not very good for gaming.  Gaming huh?  Seems this year I've been in a mood to play games more than any other.  Thanks to this girl from this forum I have been using and her obsession with a game called "Bioshock".  I mean, I installed it, played it, and got hooked from the initial outset.  The graphics are stunning, and I love the whole story.  Not many FPS's I have played in the past have gone into such great detail.  It's simply epic!  Probably the best FPS I have played since the original Half Life.  (Half Life 2 was good, but really short IMHO)  I love the little hacking sections too.  It's a nice little touch, and kinda reminds me of an old Spectrum game called "SuperPipeLine II".
At the moment I'm at the end of the game, but it's not such an easy task defeating Fontaine. (who was originally the guy guiding you.)

Would you be so kindly as to stop writing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment